Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Caring minder available

Caring minder available           reply
20/06/2017 15:24 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am a qualified childcare worker with years of experience as a crèche worker,supervisor playschool teacher and as a nanny.i love children and treat them all as if they wore my own I organise outings arts and crafts play dates etc so your child will not be stuck in front of the tv all day with me
I have excellent references all available to contact I genuinely love what I do it shows in my work and previous employers will tell you this
I am looking to mind part time but can consider full time
Please contact by pm anytime
Thank you
Donna

re : Caring minder available           reply
20/06/2017 15:26 - Dublin North Childminders
Sorry I ment to also add I am looking to start in September
Thank you

re... : Caring minder available           reply
27/06/2017 10:49 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, where in Dublin are you based please? thanks

06/07/2017 18:45 - Dublin North Childminders
We are looking for a child minder guaranteed 2 days a week, will need to collect from pre school in September which is in airside.
We live in ridgewood in swords, liked your advert.

09/07/2017 14:36 - Dublin North Childminders
hi,
I am looking for someone to collect my two kids Wed 1.30 and 2.30 (my girl has an afternoon activity at 2.30 - 3.30) so collect from that and bring home and mind them until 5 and Thursday meet me @ DCU with them so I can bring them to a swim lesson...!!:)
it would be most wed and Thursday but sometimes their daddy would be off one of these days so would not be needed ...
if its something you might be interested in just get back in touch...over all it would be 1.30 to 5pm most wed and Thursdays...thanks so much. both schools in Dublin 9

27/07/2017 23:28 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Donna.
I´m returning to work on September 6th. I´d need someone to mind my 8 month old son on Thursdays and Fridays. We´re based in Donaghmede. Are you still available and living near by? Thanks. Caoimhe.

04/08/2017 13:02 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Donna,
We are looking for a minder in our home in sept to look after our boy who will be 10 months old. Checking if you are still available and interested? We are based near the ploughmans pub in kinsealy.
Thanks
Elaine

13/08/2017 17:58 - Dublin North Childminders
I am still Available part time from September
Thank you

13/08/2017 21:01 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Donna, how many hours would you consider part time and where are you based?

14/08/2017 11:33 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Donna,
I´m looking for a part time minder from 1pm till 6pm Monday to Friday, for my 5 year old boy. Based in Dublin 3.
Would this suit you?
Sara

16/08/2017 09:48 - Dublin North Childminders
I am looking for a childminder to live out to assist in looking after my two sons,(12) and (6). Both attend school in Portmarnock and both walk to school and back every morning and afternoon. I would like my youngest to be met at school in the afternoon at 14:30. The hours I would require would be 13:30 -18:30 Monday - Friday with the possibility for some additional hours babysitting. I live in a 4 bedroom house in Portmarnock, Co Dublin, which has easy access to public transport both the Dart and Bus. Can you please provide me with some details of your past experience and what your expected wages would be? What experience do you have with cooking meals for children? I am looking for a long-term commitment to grow with the children is this of interest to you? Looking forward to hearing from you.

20/08/2017 17:31 - Dublin North Childminders
I am in Dublin 11

03/09/2017 22:33 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, we´re looking for a childminder for 3 children aged 3,5 and 8 in Malahide. They will need collection from Montessori and school. The hours are from 1.30pm to 6pm 4 afternoons per week. Let me know if you´re interested. Starting 19th Sept. Thanks, Lynn 086 382 4063

discussion forum terms & conditions

;