Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Caring mum/childminder available for Clonee / Ongar / D15

re : Caring mum/childminder available for Clonee / Ongar / D15           reply
02/05/2014 16:10 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am looking for afterschool care for my daughter (7) who goes to Educate Together in Ongar. 3-4 days per week.

Caring mum/childminder available for Clonee / Ongar / D15           reply
08/04/2014 19:12 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there,

I am an Irish mum of 3 (ages 14, 9 & 7 yrs) and along with my own children I have been childminding for the last 4 years. Our home is non smoking household and we have no pets. Our home is spacious with a very large back garden, it is child proof and is fully equiped for babies right up to teenagers. I am Garda vetted and I have excellent references from the parents of every child I have loooked after.

I will have space available shortly for a child / children and would be delighted to chat to anyone to see if my situation suits your needs.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

13/04/2014 20:53 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Juno,
I´m looking for a part time childminder from mid June onwards. I have a 10 month old baby that I require care for every mon, tues, and alternate weds. I also have a 4 and 6 year old that I require after school care for in the afternoons only. The 4 yr needs collecting at 12 from Montesorri in blanch village and the 6 yr old from st Francis Xavier school at 230 pm. I´m quite flexible as I have help from grandparents re collections, so I can hopefully work around any difficulties.
Please contact me if interested.
Kind regards
Stephanie.

23/06/2014 13:18 - Dublin West Childminders
I have had a few responses to my ad but unfortunately they have been for school collections at times which clash with my own childrens school times.
I am still available for anyone who is looking for childcare.
Thank you.
26/03/14

discussion forum terms & conditions

;