Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Castleknock/Carpenterstown based childminder required for baby boy

Castleknock/Carpenterstown based childminder required for baby boy           reply
23/01/2015 17:20 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a warm and friendly experienced childminder for our baby boy (6 & half months) from March 2015 for 4 days per week, Monday to Thursday - 7.30am to 5.30pm OR 8am to 6/6.30pm. The ideal person will preferably be based in the Castleknock, Dublin 15 area (immediate surroundings will also be considered) and we are willing to consider own home or childminder´s home.

We would like you to take care of our little boy through the preparation of his meals, snacks and play. We are looking for someone (non smoker) who has experience with babies and has a genuine love for children. Garda vetting/References etc. will be required.

Please PM me if you are interested in this position. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

Aideen

re : Castleknock/Carpenterstown based childminder required for baby boy           reply
30/01/2015 20:59 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there just wondering if this position is still available. I am very interested, I currently look after a little boy age 3 one to two afternoons a week. I provide a home from home environment and I am non smoker. Please feel free to contact me anytime on 0860605039. I live in the Hunts town area of Dublin 15. Regards Teresa.

re : Castleknock/Carpenterstown based childminder required for baby boy           reply
03/02/2015 23:16 - Dublin West Childminders
I am writing to express my interest in the position of Nanny. As Au pair, I have a year and a half of experience caring for children, They are now 4 and 2 and a half years
Taking care of young children, especially babies, is rewarding but sometimes challenging. In this time, I have developed special techniques that prove useful in calming young babies. I am in favor of a structured day as it gives children an opportunity to follow a schedule and to learn.
I believe in creating a positive, happy environment for children, one in which they feel protected and can thrive. I have good organizational and communication skills, which I believe are among the most important skills for a nanny.
Finally, I have a strong interest in arts and crafts, and love to design crafts to create. I don’t mind doing extra duties for you, like cleaning and cooking dinner for the entire family.
I am available on my mobile (0894408632) It would be a pleasure to interview with your family and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Very Sincerely,
Ana Gomez del Pulgar

discussion forum terms & conditions

;