re... : Celbridge Childminder available for Summer 2014           reply
07/03/2014 21:50 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
I will send u a pm now ☺

re : Celbridge Childminder available for Summer 2014           reply
07/03/2014 21:30 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Katie
Can you advise where in Celbridge you are and how much you charge? Also is it only for summer time?
I have a 3 year old and a 5 year old that we are (all going well) going to need a chilminder for in the next few weeks. The eldest would need to be brought to/from school ( St Patrick´s in the gaa).
Thanks
David

Celbridge Childminder available for Summer 2014           reply
05/03/2014 13:05 - Kildare Childminders
Hi
I am a mum of two school going children and have 5 years minding children in my own home in Celbridge. Two (maybe three) spaces have become available for Summer 2014.
During the summer holidays we do trips and activities almost every day. We go to parks, playgrounds, museums, zoo, movies, galleries etc. We live on a quiet cul de sac very safe for playing outside and have swings and slide in the garden. The playroom is full of toys, books and art materials for kids of all ages. We do art activities, cook and play games etc on rainy days indoors.
I have minded ages ranging from 6 months to 11 years old and can provide references. I have registered with the HSE and provide receipts.
I aim to provide a safe, fun, busy home environment for the kids I mind. Please text or Phone Katie on 0879719947, if u would like to meet for a chat and see the house and set-up here, many thanks,
Katie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;