Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Celbridge based Registered Childminder Available from Monday

Celbridge based Registered Childminder Available from Monday           reply
04/05/2016 16:50 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am based in Celbridge!

Availability: Monday - Thursday (inclusive)
Start date: May 9th
Places: Currently two places

I have set up a small childminding business from my home. I (for now) will be only taking 2 kids on (as I have one myself, don´t want to have too many to give each child the best...) but in time may take another one on - and exceptions made for siblings!

I am fully insured,
Own car,
No pets,
Non smoker,
Fully up to speed on car and travel safety (extended rear facing seats etc) and practice ERF with my son (nearly 2)
Baby led and traditional weaning
I´m In the process of being Garda vetted also for your peace of mind
Hold a "Quality Awareness Programme" cert - specific course for childminders in home (incorporated Safe to sleep course completed)
Completed a first aid course in April

Age appropriate play room (under 5s)
Enclosed back garden
Green area 30 seconds from the house
Love to cook healthy nutritious meals
A lifetime experience with allergies (both myself and my son - he has My son has CMPA (cows milk protein allergy) and an egg allergy. I myself have a few allergies so I am up to speed on dealing with any current or future allergies!

Personal experience with special needs children
I practice "gentle / attachment parenting" with my son including co-sleeping. As mentioned, my parenting style is gentle parenting! And if it suited you I would continue that with your precious lil ones! I´m all for hugs etc (once instigated by the child)

I go to play centres and parks spending as much playtime outside as I can! I fully support child led play and where possible follow their lead!

A bit about me: I am 30, and my son just turned 2 at the start of May! Having done years of childminding in younger years, being the eldest of 3 and an aunt down the way with 4 kids who were always together I have experience of that but also of being a mom! I cherish kids, always have and love their playful ways and how they figure things out!
It took 7 years to have my lil monkey so I love all kids and support each in the uniqueness!

Should you have any queries or questions, please don´t hesitate to contact me!

Phone: 085 788 9074
FB page: https://m.facebook.com/RainbowDreamsChildcare/

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
RAINBOW LOGO.png