Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Celbridge childminder available

re... : Celbridge childminder available           reply
19/10/2014 08:49 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am really sorry I have only space for 1 at the moment.
I think the pick-up times maybe a little tight as St Patrick´s start at 9 and finish 1.40/2.40.
I may know of a mum who minds kids and picks-up from Ardclough if you want PM me and I will check with her and pass on her number to you,
Thanks for the reply,
Katie

Celbridge childminder available           reply
09/10/2014 22:20 - Kildare Childminders
Hi there,
I am a mother to 2 children aged 6 & 5 yrs, located in Celbridge and have been minding children from my own home. I am available to mind your child/ children any day Monday - Friday. I provide a home from home environment, all necessary car seats to make drop off and collections that bit easier and hold a full clean drivers license. If you wish to discuss further, please don´t hesitate to contact me...

Thanks & kind regards...

re... : Celbridge childminder available           reply
19/10/2014 21:23 - Kildare Childminders
Hi there. Unfortunately as I currently do school runs with a 9am & 9:10am start in other schools I just wouldn´t be able to get your children to school on time.
Thank you for contacting me and hope you find someone soon.

re : Celbridge childminder available           reply
18/10/2014 02:15 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,enquiring re your ad.i am looking for someone to do school drop off and pick for my son two to three days a week. We live in Celbridge and he attends schools In ardclough start time 9.10 to 9.30 and collection 1.50pm.
I am also looking for child-minder if availability for daughter for a full day ,two to three day ps a week. Mon to Wednesday.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;