Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Celbridge childminder required from sept

Celbridge childminder required from sept           reply
09/07/2017 22:07 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Flexible childminder required to mind our two kids age 9 months and three years from September. Please con tact Marie on 0874117671 if interested.
Thanks

re : Celbridge childminder required from sept           reply
31/07/2017 16:51 - Kildare Childminders
I am a stay at home mother to two children in Oldtown Mill looking to take on childminding. My two are similar age to yours. My son is 3 and attends the Purple Penguin around the corner from my house (I have someone to drop him snd collect him if I start childminding and can´t ) and my daughter is 16months! I would be flexible and if your interested in me please contact me. 0851073820 is my number. My husband and I are originally from Galway. I am attending a paediatric first aid course and getting manual handling training and garda vetted this month to have everything right for starting childminding. I am 29 years, caring, reliable and love children. I know how hard it would be leaving my babies and would do all the routine you would do. (I considered going back to work, did a courselves and everything but couldn´t bring myself to in the end hence why I am going to do childminding)

re : Celbridge childminder required from sept           reply
07/08/2017 13:36 - Kildare Childminders
Hiya I am a full time childminder in my own home I have 17 years experience I offer home from home care with home cooked meals if needed I have a separate playroom fully kitted out I´m a non smoker with a full clean driving license I´m currently minding a 2 1/2, 1 1/2 & 9mth so both of yours would have buddies to entertain each other if interested please feel free to contact me

discussion forum terms & conditions

;