Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child Minder Available Sallins

Child Minder Available Sallins           reply
02/09/2017 18:46 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Paula. I live in Sallins. I have years of experience being a child minder and also worked in a crèche in Naas. I am available part-time/ full-time. I have experience with babies/toddlers, young school going kinds and teenagers. I am a mom of two girls aged 4 and half and nearly six year old and both are going to school in Sallins. I am reliable, fun and caring. Love the outdoors going to playground and walks ect. I am a non-smoker and also have references available. Can´t wait to hear from you.

Kind regards

Paula

re : Child Minder Available Sallins           reply
25/09/2017 11:59 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Paula
I will be requiring a child minder from January for my baby who will be 6 mths then.From 7.30-5 monday and Thursdays.If you could let me know if hours suit and also how much you charge

re : Child Minder Available Sallins           reply
28/09/2017 00:52 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Paula, I am looking for a childminder for November 3 days a week for our daughter who will be 8 months. Do you take other children? What times do you take children Between? How much do you Charge?
Look forward to hearing from you
Elaine

re... : Child Minder Available Sallins           reply
30/09/2017 10:43 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Jo Dev,
I should be available then. I´m currently minding kids part-time but finish up with them in February. Daily rate €80-85. Looking forward to hearing from you. If you would like to contact me by message first it´´s 085-2083700
Kind regards
Paula

discussion forum terms & conditions

;