Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child-Minder Needed (Firhouse/Knocklyon)

Child-Minder Needed (Firhouse/Knocklyon)           reply
26/07/2021 23:14 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
We´re looking for a childminder for our two boys (1 and 3yrs old). Either in our house or in yours if you´re local. I´m a teacher and my wife works shift work so would need someone flexible throughout the week (Monday-Friday 8am-4:30). Days would change from week to week, but we can come to an arrangement to guarantee a particular number of hours, if needed.

We would really like someone who could start soon, just so our boys can settle in before September.
In September our 3 year old is starting ECCE, so would need to be dropped off and collected at his Creche, it’s a 5 minute walk (9am-12).

Experience, Child First Aid and References would be preferable. We live right on the 15 and 15B bus routes, which are both very regular.

Are you available and interested. If you are either message me back or email me on johnwlmoore@gmail.com
Thanks John and Dee

Child-Minder Needed (Firhouse/Knocklyon)           reply
26/07/2021 23:14 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
We´re looking for a childminder for our two boys (1 and 3yrs old). Either in our house or in yours if you´re local. I´m a teacher and my wife works shift work so would need someone flexible throughout the week (Monday-Friday 8am-4:30). Days would change from week to week, but we can come to an arrangement to guarantee a particular number of hours, if needed.

We would really like someone who could start soon, just so our boys can settle in before September.
In September our 3 year old is starting ECCE, so would need to be dropped off and collected at his Creche, it’s a 5 minute walk (9am-12).

Experience, Child First Aid and References would be preferable. We live right on the 15 and 15B bus routes, which are both very regular.

Are you available and interested. If you are either message me back or email me on johnwlmoore@gmail.com
Thanks John and Dee

re : Child-Minder Needed (Firhouse/Knocklyon)           reply
03/09/2021 16:40 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello,Are you still looking for someone to mind your kids?Thank you ,Laura

discussion forum terms & conditions

;