Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child Minder Needed

re : Child Minder Needed           reply
15/06/2014 18:53 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, just wondering if you only want someone for the summer? I live in D8 and the number 13 bus goes close to Whitehall.

22/06/2014 08:04 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello there!
My name is Olivia Little and I am currently interning at the Simon Community Dublin over summer.
(I study politics and sociology at the University of Bristol)
I have had lots of experience working with children of all ages; in India for three months on a health and livelihoods programme, In South East London (after school care), tutoring, mentoring GCSE students and in Sweden at a primary school.
I am bubbly, enthusiastic, hardworking and great with kids! I come from a large close knit family background.
I am very flexible with my hours too! My rates are negotiable.
I´m not too far from you either (Dublin 5).
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Warm Regards.

Child Minder Needed           reply
15/06/2014 15:45 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello, Im hoping someone can help me. Im looking for a childminder to look after my 10 month old baby girl. Our creche let us down and are closing for the summer. We live in Whitehall so someone local would be great. Experience and references essential. Immediate start if suitable. For further details email me on donnellyniall@hotmail.com.

17/06/2014 13:39 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, Im a childminder living in Malahide area and available from end of month if that is of any use to you.
Tel: 086 8873330 Maddy G

17/06/2014 14:00 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello,
I am very interested in your post. I´d love to give you my references and meet to talk about the position. I am a nanny from the States here for 1 year staying with family and looking for a child minding job. I nannied for 3+ years in Chicago to pay my way through school and have loads of experience with infants. I was watching 3 month old twins along with their 3 year old sister at my last post so I am very capable of multitasking and dealing with unexpected obstacles. I am staying with family in Clontarf and am available any time by email at rdolan@luc.edu or by phone at (086)-863-8283.
Best,
Rachel

discussion forum terms & conditions

;