Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child Minder in Dun Laoghaire Glenageary Area

re : Child Minder in Dun Laoghaire Glenageary Area           reply
13/07/2015 18:56 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, my name is noeleen O´Callaghan and I am a 31 year old married woman with three children. I live in Sallynoggin and would be interested in minding your child.my children are aged 9,8 and 6. I also mind a one year old three times a week.i have over ten years experience working with children in creche and from home.if you would like to know more please email me. Many thanks.

03/07/2015 16:06 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi!
My name is Anne-Marie!
I would be very interested in the position as childminder. I have 3 years previous experience in looking after children. I worked for a family with four children. I love to do fun activities so I would be able to provide your child with a crèche experience by planning fun activities like baking, science experiments and arts and crafts for each day. I also love to cook so I would have no problem in preparing food for your child. I have a fetac level 5 childcare qualication and have just finished studying for my level 6. I have garda vetting and a certificate in pediatric first aid also.
I would greatly appreciate if you would consider me for the position!
Thank you for taking the time to read this please feel free to call or text me at 0851375710!!

03/07/2015 16:43 - Dublin South Childminders
Dear Louise,
I am Laura and I live in Deansgrange. I could mind your little one with my 5 years old daughter. I can take care of her from now till the end of August. If you are interested please contact me at: laura.mc-namara@ucdconnect.ie
Kind Regards
Laura

Child Minder in Dun Laoghaire Glenageary Area           reply
03/07/2015 08:59 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
Ive just moved back to Dublin and Im looking to see if i can find a suitable childminder for my 2 year old daughter, ideally I would love for her to be in the company of other kids as she has just come from a Creche type enviroment that she loved and so want to keep her in the same if possible, initially on an 8am to 3pm time frame 5 days a week but that could change come september to full time.
Im looking into all options to find the one that works for us , so any suggestions or info is greatly accepted!
Thank you

Louise

discussion forum terms & conditions

;