Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child Minder required Newbridge

re : Child Minder required Newbridge           reply
28/12/2016 06:11 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Heather,
I am a mother of 2. I have a 5 year old little girl and a 3 year old son.
I have been a stay at home mom since my daughter was born. We are moving to Kildare from South Africa on the 2nd of feb. I am an EU citizen and the requirement for bringing my family with me is that I work so they can obtain their stamp4. I couldn´t imagine working in a day job. Being a mother and caring for children is natural for me, I adore children. I am a very friendly outgoing person. I have written and published a book titled "Cultivate your life as a mom". It is available worldwide but I would gladly send you a PDF copy of you have a minute spare to read it, it would give you an idea of the way I raise my children and who I am. I would absolutely love to care for your girls!!!
hope you had a good Christmas and have a blessed day!

Child Minder required Newbridge           reply
27/12/2016 14:28 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,

Childminder required for 2 girls(2 & 5) in Newbridge. Eldest girl going to school in ballymany(Scoil Mhuire). Home in Ballymany manor. Part-time.

Thanks, Heather

re : Child Minder required Newbridge           reply
04/01/2017 11:55 - Kildare Childminders
Hi just email about the job are you still looking for someone.I´m minding children over 30year´s from babies to school going.i have excellent references,don´t smoke,Have my own transport,living in Newbridge.What´s the hours and salary please.my email is lizcahill21@gmail.com. thanks liz.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;