Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child minder REQUIRED Cabinteely/Glenageary/Sallynoggin area

Child minder REQUIRED Cabinteely/Glenageary/Sallynoggin area           reply
28/03/2017 23:54 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there! We are a professional couple looking for a caring, responsible and experienced childminder to care for our three young boys when I return to work after mat leave at end of MAY for 3.5 days a week. You will be a childminder with at least 2 years experience in nannying, child care, au pair or babysitting work with small children. Hours of work - Mon to Wed 9am-4pm and Friday morning 9am-1pm Baby will be 7months, a 2.5 year old and a 5 year old. We would require our 5 year old to be collected from school (DSP) at 1.10pm Baby would be with you full time, 2 year old is in Montessori Monday morning (9-12) so would need collecting. Both schools within a 15 min walk. You must love children and be mature, reliable, trustworthy, punctual and well presented. We are a non-smoking household and would prefer a non-smoker.

We would prefer to have the boys minded in your home but are open to have the boys minded in our home. If you´re coming to our home we have a lovely dog! My husband also works from home. Ideally in the Glenageary/Killiney/Cabinteely/Sallynoggin/ Ballybrack areas. For more information please contact me. Regards Caroline

discussion forum terms & conditions

;