Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child minder Required Knocklyon area

re : Child minder Required Knocklyon area           reply
17/09/2016 08:56 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Miriam,
I live in Hunterswood. I am a very experienced child minder, I have my own daughter who is currently 13months. Our house is very child friendly, lots of toys to play with! Plenty of references available also should you need them.
I live beside three playgrounds and have our own play area in the garden, the only days we stay indoors is when its raining! For my own daughter, I cook all her meals, no jars/pouches etc!
If you have any further questions, please get in touch!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Kellie

Child minder Required Knocklyon area           reply
15/09/2016 19:58 - Dublin South Childminders
Seeking an experienced child minder for eight month old girl from February 2017 in the Knocklyon area. Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm. Please pm me if interested. Thanks, Miriam

re : Child minder Required Knocklyon area           reply
17/09/2016 07:23 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
My name is Deirdre and I live in Firhouse.I have three school going children.I am currently minding a two year old boy full-time.My home is very child friendly and there are plenty of toys for her to play with.I live only 5 minutes from the park which facilatates a playground and playcentre which I visit on a daily basis. I have a lot of experience with children as I have been childminding for the last four years.I can get references if you request them.Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Deirdre

discussion forum terms & conditions

;