Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child minder Roundwood/Ashford/surrounding areas

re : Child minder Roundwood/Ashford/surrounding areas           reply
14/09/2011 06:22 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there, would you do after school pick up from moneystown for a6 year old? If interested please call me on 087 9680106. Thanks, Krystyna

Child minder Roundwood/Ashford/surrounding areas           reply
10/01/2011 15:37 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi my name is Deborah, I am 25 i live in tomriland, Roundwood. At the moment i mind 2 children, 3 years and 10 months girl and boy. I am qualified in child care i have a dilpoma in child care and a diploma in child psychology. I worked in a creche for 3 years with all ages. I worked in rooms with ages between 12 months and 3 years. I have a big open spaced house and i cater to all. My house is on an acre of land so children have a big space. once a week i bring the chrildren i mind to a play group on a wednesday morning to interacte with other chrildren. I woud be looking to mind chrildren in the roundwood/ashford and surrounding areas. I will work a price to cater any budget. PM me email me at debbycurry@gmail.com or you can contact me on 085-7602338

re... : Child minder Roundwood/Ashford/surrounding areas           reply
29/11/2011 11:07 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi Im very sorry only getting back to you now i only got this message if your still looking for someone to collect your child from moneystown i would be able to not on tuesdays and thursdays i only live about 5 mins from the school. Sorry again with the lateness
Thanks
Deborah

29/11/2011 12:24 - Wicklow Childminders
Hello Deborah,
Thanks for the reply.
I have a minder at the moment, and it seems to be working out ok. Out of interest, what would you charge for 3 days, pick up at 2.30 and collection by around 6.30 from your house? You are a little nearer than his present minder.
Regards
Krystyna

14/09/2011 06:22 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi there, would you do after school pick up from moneystown for a6 year old? If interested please call me on 087 9680106. Thanks, Krystyna

13/05/2014 09:43 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi there,
Are you by any chance still in childminding? We are moving to the Roundwood area and are looking for some help with our 3 well mannered boys of 6,4 and 2.
Many thanks,
Joe

re... : Child minder Roundwood/Ashford/surrounding areas           reply
29/11/2011 12:28 - Wicklow Childminders
hi thats fine i would charge €60 for 3 days

discussion forum terms & conditions

;