Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child minder WEEKENDS also searching for weekday minder Monday Tuesdays and sometimes Wednesdays

re : Child minder WEEKENDS also searching for weekday minder Monday Tuesdays and sometimes Wednesdays           reply
15/02/2017 16:09 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Were in kildare are u and what are the hrs

re : Child minder WEEKENDS also searching for weekday minder Monday Tuesdays and sometimes Wednesdays           reply
15/02/2017 14:04 - Kildare Childminders
Hi what area are you in? And what kind of hours are you looking for on weekends? And what age are your children?

re... : Child minder WEEKENDS also searching for weekday minder Monday Tuesdays and sometimes Wednesdays           reply
15/02/2017 19:38 - Kildare Childminders
Sorry hun are a childminder or are u looking for childmi der

15/02/2017 19:25 - Kildare Childminders
Hi what part of Kildare are u in.?

Child minder WEEKENDS also searching for weekday minder Monday Tuesdays and sometimes Wednesdays           reply
15/02/2017 13:11 - Kildare Childminders
As in the heading I am really pushed for time searching for a minder on the weekends please phone if you are available

Thank you

Jess

22/02/2017 23:28 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Jessica
I´m an experienced childminder and I´m currently looking to take on someone to mind, pm me if your interested in meeting.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;