Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child minder and After School Care Req in Ashbourne - Sept 2014

re... : Child minder and After School Care Req in Ashbourne - Sept 2014           reply
12/11/2013 21:22 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I would like my child to have a girl of similar age to play it do you have children of your own of a similar age and where is the Balllybin road?

Child minder and After School Care Req in Ashbourne - Sept 2014           reply
10/11/2013 14:50 - Meath Childminders
Hello, I am seeking Child Minding and After School care for my daughter for Sept 14. Not sure what school she will be attending at present but will require her to be cared for between 7.30 and 5.30 - 5 days a week, drop off and collection from School also required. If you are a home based child minder with the relevant qualifications i would be delighted to hear from you if the above hours and and details suit you.
Kind Regards

re... : Child minder and After School Care Req in Ashbourne - Sept 2014           reply
12/11/2013 14:23 - Meath Childminders
Hi
I live on the ballybin road I have garda clearances first aid and references I am only minding 2 boys at the moment I can be contact on 0863704745
Regards
Deirdre

re : Child minder and After School Care Req in Ashbourne - Sept 2014           reply
11/11/2013 15:08 - Meath Childminders
Hi
I live a mile from ashbourne with over 20 years experiences of minding children I have a full Irish driving licences with my own transport I could mind your child in my own home I could drop and pick up your child from school

13/11/2013 15:20 - Meath Childminders
HI
My own children are 24 and 18 the 2 boys I mind are 4 and 1 I live in the 3rd house on your right after the fly over when you are coming form ashbourne
Regards
Deirdre

11/11/2013 19:15 - Meath Childminders
Hi I too am looking for afterschool care for my daughter who is in first class preferably with girls around similar age, need 2 each week sometimes 3. If interested please let me have your details so I can get in touch.
Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;