Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child minder available Scartaglin/Castleisland/Farranfore/Kilcummin/Currow area

Child minder available Scartaglin/Castleisland/Farranfore/Kilcummin/Currow area           reply
07/11/2016 10:35 - Kerry Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there! My name is Sheila and I am a full time stay at home mom to my x3 children - 2 school going aged 7&6 my youngest is at home with me ; he´s just over 2years old. I have in the past been a childminder so i can provide references. I provide a safe home environment and with my own three i know what the task entails!!! I can assure you that while i understand the worries a mom/dad has going to work and leaving their child(ren) I would be able to provide them with a nurturing and happy home life while you are working. Please feel free to contact me regarding any queries you might have. Thanks Sheila

re : Child minder available Scartaglin/Castleisland/Farranfore/Kilcummin/Currow area           reply
02/03/2017 15:09 - Kerry Childminders
Hi, I am looking for a minder for my 1year old boy for 5 days a week. Live in fires.
Are you still available?
Can you let me know your location, how many other children you currently mind and your day rate
Many thanks Karen

re : Child minder available Scartaglin/Castleisland/Farranfore/Kilcummin/Currow area           reply
21/04/2017 14:24 - Kerry Childminders
Hi I´m looking for a minder for my baby girl when I return to work in September will need her to be minded 2 or 3 days a week from 8 am to 3 pm where in the Castleisland area are you located? Would you be available to mind my daughter?
Regards
Margaret

discussion forum terms & conditions

;