Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child minder available for Galway city and surrounding areas

Child minder available for Galway city and surrounding areas           reply
15/06/2014 14:51 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
My name is Rachel O´Connor, I am a third year student studying pharmacology and biochemistry in NUI Galway and I am looking for a part or full time Babysitting job in galway city or the surrounding areas. I have 3 years child minding experience, garda vetted and have many references upon request. Feel free to contact me on 086-2013104 if you are interested.

re : Child minder available for Galway city and surrounding areas           reply
10/07/2014 07:29 - Galway City Childminders
Hi Rachel,
I´m looking for someone to babysit my 2 year old boy this Friday (8pm to 1am) and Saturday night (8pm and 11pm). We´re staying at the Radisson in Galway. Let me know if you can do it.
Best, James.

re : Child minder available for Galway city and surrounding areas           reply
11/08/2014 16:37 - Galway City Childminders
Hi Rachel! We are looking for somebody to mind our two boys from September onwards Monday - Friday mornings, probably 10-1pm. Are you still available?

13/08/2014 16:04 - Galway City Childminders
Hi Rachel,
I am looking for someone to mind my 2 children ages 7 and 10 from Tuesday the 19 August to Friday 22 of August form the hours of 9.00 am to 4.00 pm and possibly the following week Monday 25 to Friday 29 August form the hours of 9.00 am to 4.00 pm we are located in the Menlo area only a few miles outside of Galway city.
Would you be available for the days specified?
Kim

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
Galway,CV 12th May x.doc