Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child minder available in portlaoise area from the 6th of sep

re : Child minder available in portlaoise area from the 6th of sep           reply
01/09/2016 13:25 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Tiffany,
Are you still available for childminding. I have two boys (7,10) and i need somebody for 5 days from 2-7. If you are interested pls PM me or call me on my number 0879874503.
Thanks
Afsheen

Child minder available in portlaoise area from the 6th of sep           reply
23/08/2016 15:15 - Laois Childminders
I am a mum of 2 very awesome boys. We are a very outdoorsy family and we enjoy nature when ever we can.I am currently minding 2 boys till the 6th of September and will be available from then. If you are interested pls pm me. I have my own transport and can do school runs.

re : Child minder available in portlaoise area from the 6th of sep           reply
23/08/2016 20:22 - Laois Childminders
Hi there,
I have three boys - one is starting school, one starting preschool and the other is 7 months. Our childminder just a got a new job today and we are looking for someone to start in September. The hours are 8 to 4 (depending on how long it takes to get from work to the kids etc) four days a week and 8 to 3 on a Friday. We are both teachers so we can look at keeping you on for holidays or at giving unpaid etc.
Our children are great fun and we are extremely flexible when it comes to them .We want them to be happy kids. You could mind them in their own house or in your own house etc. Once again we are very flexible.
You can contact me at 087782423 if you´d like to discuss this further. Thanks a million.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;