Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child minder available to mind in my home- Portlaoise

re : Child minder available to mind in my home- Portlaoise           reply
07/09/2014 15:42 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
I just need someone to collect my child from town school at 1.30 and minded till 2.45. Is this something that would interest you thanks

Child minder available to mind in my home- Portlaoise           reply
20/02/2014 01:08 - Laois Childminders
Hi everyone,
I am a 24yr old mam of one very energetic 3yr old daughter and I am looking to mind children from my own home. I have been working with kids since I was 16 and have worked with many children including physically and mentally disabled children. I am very outgoing and creative.. Love being outside with my daughter! I think kids should be kids and have lots of fun!! My daughter will be attending play school so unfortunally I will not be able to look after kids in there house. I am willing to pick up children from play school/school and willing to include dinner, homework ect.. As you can see I´m pretty straight forward and honest! Looking forward to talking with some of you soon.
Thanks for reading my message.
Jennie.

07/09/2014 15:42 - Laois Childminders
I just need someone to collect my child from town school at 1.30 and minded till 2.45. Is this something that would interest you thanks

07/09/2014 15:25 - Laois Childminders
Hi. Just saw ur post. Are u still available to collect from school. My person that I had organised has let me down.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;