Child-minder in Athlone

re... : Child-minder in Athlone           reply
31/03/2014 22:35 - Westmeath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Have u got sorted?

14/01/2014 01:32 - Westmeath Childminders
Sorry I am only seeing your message now! Have you something sorted? My new mobile number is 086 7238494 if you would like to call.
Thanks
Linda

02/03/2014 21:16 - Westmeath Childminders
Due to illness I´m taking a little time off, I hope you get sorted.
L.G

02/03/2014 20:14 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi I´m looking for a childminder for two days a week? Where in athlone are you based?

re : Child-minder in Athlone           reply
04/06/2012 23:02 - Westmeath Childminders
Hello
Whre are you approx based in Athlone?
;-)

re : Child-minder in Athlone           reply
09/01/2014 16:35 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi.
I´m looking for Childcare for my 2 year old daughter for 2 or 3 days in a week. Please call me at 0894531776

Child-minder in Athlone           reply
25/05/2011 08:10 - Westmeath Childminders
Hello parents,

Mother of one teenage boy available to mind child/children in my own home, I have a safe clean family home and would welcome children of any age to share our family environment. I would like any child that would come into my care feel they are coming into a home from home to ensure they feel safe and secure.
I placed an add a couple of weeks ago, my status has changed. I am now registered with Child-minding Ireland, I have KIDD insurance and am registered with the HSE CCC, Garda vetted. Available to mind full time/part time, I can do school drop off and pick ups. I attended a child guidance course from 1996 to 2000 as my son suffered from ADHA so I would have a great understanding of children with short attention span, children need plenty of mind stimulating activities, I will be cooking, gardening and doing plenty of other activities to keep their little minds busy rather than TV/computers. If you need any further information please phone me 086 3431338. Parents are welcome to come visit me in my home with no obligation. As this is my first time child-minding I have three character references. I was worked for the past 15 years in our family business and as we have decided to sell up I have chosen to start child-minding as I would like to spend time at home after a very stressful career.
L.Guil

discussion forum terms & conditions

;