Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child minder nanny available

Child minder nanny available           reply
13/06/2019 18:19 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello there parents, I´m a mature lady from South Africa who has been living in Ireland for the past 11 years. Back home I used to work in child care and elderly care. Since arriving to Ireland I have worked as a childminder, mothers helper and nanny. With my first family I was employed for 7 years. At the moment I am working with a busy family in Dun Laoghaire looking after three children 9 months, 4 years and 6 years. There has been a change of plans for this family so I´m looking for a new full time position, live in or live out. I am based on the navan road and am happy to travel anywhere in the city as long as it´s easy access by bus, train or luas as I am not a driver. I am only interested in a full time position and I must add I don´t mind doing housework and am also great at cooking meals. Happy to provide references from current and previous employers. Looking forward to hearing from you, Rita

re : Child minder nanny available           reply
26/06/2019 14:16 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, I’m wondering would you be interested in a position in Finglas. I’m not sure if you would get transport though as I need someone to start at 6.50am.
I need someone from next Monday 1st July. It is to look after our 7 yr old daughter.
Give me a call if this is of interest 0872942170
Thanks,
Catherine

re : Child minder nanny available           reply
26/06/2019 18:08 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, I’m wondering would you be interested in a position in Finglas. I’m not sure if you would get transport though as I need someone to start at 6.50am.
I need someone from next Monday 1st July. It is to look after our 7 yr old daughter.
Give me a call if this is of interest 0872942170
Thanks,
Catherine

discussion forum terms & conditions

;