Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child-minder needed in Naas in Family home

re : Child-minder needed in Naas in Family home           reply
17/09/2014 15:15 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
My name is Grace. I am interested in your ad. I have looked after children in the past, in their home and could provide references should you need them. I have looked after 5 children at one time from 1 year to 9 nine years. Last year I looked after a lovely family with three children. I got them breakfast and ready for school, prepared school lunches, dropped the children to school, homework, playing, baking and arts and crafts, making dinner, taking the children on day trips etc. I have first aid and CPR. If you would like I could send you my CV by email. I have a slight background in nursing as I studied it for 4 months and also did one year pre-nursing. I am caring and empathetic and have a lovely fun and kind nature.
I would love to hear from you if you wish to you can email me on gracekinahan81@gmail.com.
Thank you.

16/09/2014 13:55 - Kildare Childminders
Hi there Just wondering If this position is still available & If so what Are the days/hours you would need someone. Thanks

17/09/2014 15:11 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
My name is Grace. I am interested in your ad. I have looked after children in the past, in their home and could provide references should you need them. I have looked after 5 children at one time from 1 year to 9 nine years. Last year I looked after a lovely family with three children. I got them breakfast and ready for school, prepared school lunches, dropped the children to school, homework, playing, baking and arts and crafts, making dinner, taking the children on day trips etc. I have first aid and CPR. If you would like I could send you my CV by email. I have a slight background in nursing as I studied it for 4 months and also did one year pre-nursing. I am caring and empathetic and have a lovely fun and kind nature.
I would love to hear from you if you wish to you can email me on gracekinahan81@gmail.com.
Thank you.

Child-minder needed in Naas in Family home           reply
14/09/2014 13:56 - Kildare Childminders
Hi
We are looking for a Child-minder to mind our children in our home. Our baby is 9 months old, and our older children are 6 & 8 years old. We live in the town of Naas. I would want someone who is Garda Vetted, preferably First Aid qualified, Reliable, Loving, Trustworthy, with Energy & Enthusiasm. Would involve walking school going children to the bus in the morning, minding the baby during the day, light house work, collecting school going children from the bus, caring for children from 8am to 5pm. Please PM if you are interested.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;