Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child minder required

Child minder required           reply
04/03/2014 14:57 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, we are looking for a child minder, to drop off/ collect a 10 year old boy from school (Ennis Road) and take him to other extracurricular activities during the week.
I am myself a student nurse, 4rth year, currently on placement, thus starting work early and not able to take my son to school. Dad is a pilot and his working hours are also awkward. Child´s grandmother was a great support, however she is leaving the country in March and we need to arrange alternative as soon as possible.
We can also offer a live-in position, which would be ideal option, and if interested we can offer a job in a family business for extra pay during school hours. The main thing is that you will need to have driving license (car owner is a bonus), flexibility and ability to help the child with his homework. Some weekends and late nights may be included if both of us are working.

re : Child minder required           reply
05/03/2014 10:28 - Limerick City Childminders
Hiya, i have 2 grown children and over 20 years experience in childcare. Have great flexibility with regards to working hours I am car owner. I have excellent reference´s would love to interview for this position 0872738111

re : Child minder required           reply
10/03/2014 00:06 - Limerick City Childminders
Please contact me 0863547181
Interested in position

discussion forum terms & conditions

;