Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Child minder required Clonee D 15

Child minder required Clonee D 15           reply
17/08/2011 21:44 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I am looking for somebody to mind my 6mth old child in their home. Mon to Fri 9am to 1pm. Also this person would be required to mind my 4 yr son when he is off school on holidays etc.Please pm me if anyone is interested and with your rate. References are required and will be checked. Thanks

re : Child minder required Clonee D 15           reply
19/08/2011 16:54 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi my name is Amy, i am 29 years old and have currently minded children in my home since i left work 3 years ago to have my own children 4 year old boy and 1 year old girl) i can provide refrences written and verbal, the las child i mided was a little girl who i minded from when she was 8 months old till she was over 2, they emigrated hence why i am looking for another child to mind, i always make sure the children feel part of the family and still stay in touch with them after they leave as my little boy has become great friends with the last chil that i minded so we even go over to visit them in England and they come and visit us when they are home.
For the hours required and days per week i would charge around 200 euro a week, if you are interested please pm me with your details,

23/08/2011 09:20 - Dublin West Childminders
hi i am childminder living in clonee i am childminding 8 years in the area .The 3 other children i mind are all starting school in sept i mind one other little boy one day one week two days the following i am available during school hols days off and sick days ect for your 4 year old and every day for the baby. if you want lots of interaction with other children my home is ideal i can provide refs when needed.if you would like a chat feel free to call 4421166 pamela.

24/08/2011 22:20 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi

I sent you a pm. Just wondering if you have got anybody yet?

Thanks

re... : Child minder required Clonee D 15           reply
24/08/2011 22:43 - Dublin West Childminders
Yes I have got somebody thanks.

discussion forum terms & conditions