Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child minder required in Ennis Road/NCRd area for Feb 2014

re... : Child minder required in Ennis Road/NCRd area for Feb 2014           reply
07/01/2014 10:16 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi All,
Thanks for the replies. For the time being we are holding off looking for someone.
Thanks,
Emma

re : Child minder required in Ennis Road/NCRd area for Feb 2014           reply
30/12/2013 18:06 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi My name is Suzanne Mulcahy I live in Woodview just off the ennis road I have a 16 yr old and 14 I am currently working but I would love to go back to child minding which I have done in the past I love kids and can go to your s or no problem in my home I can get referance from previous clients I have been back in the work force for the last 8 yrs working in brown thomas and carraig donn but would dearly love more time with my family kindest regards Suzanne Mulcahy

Child minder required in Ennis Road/NCRd area for Feb 2014           reply
25/11/2013 20:04 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi there,
We are looking for a child minder in the Ennis Road area of Limerick. We have two children, a 2 and a half year old and a 7 month old. It would be full time from monday to friday. We wouldn´t mind own home or child minders home. And also we wouldn´t mind other children once ratio was ok.
We will hopefully be living over that side by February, all going well.

Thanks

re : Child minder required in Ennis Road/NCRd area for Feb 2014           reply
06/01/2014 17:53 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi, I have been a childminder for 14 years and live on the Old Cratloe rd, near LIT. I have 2 children at the moment aged 18 months and 3 years but they come on alternate days. I also have children of my own, my 2 girls are 10 and 6 and interact superbly with the youngsters in my care. I can provide you with excellent references, you can speak personally to them if u wish. Please feel free to contact me any time on 0894939452. Regards, Claire

discussion forum terms & conditions

;