Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child minder terenure

Child minder terenure           reply
05/10/2016 13:48 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi I´m looking for a full time child minder in our house preferably starting in December for our 11 month old. Please PM if you are interested.

Thanks

re : Child minder terenure           reply
06/10/2016 21:52 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Amie, I am currently looking for a upcoming position October 2016 as a childminder full time.I have worked as a childminder/makeup artist the last 6 years.Currently worked as a childminder part time in Clondalkin area. I thurely enjoyed this position however mammy has gone on maternity leave the end of Sept 2016
worked as a childminder for a lovely family in Dublin south, I was with this family for just over 3 years looking after two children aged 9 & 11. I worked part time and full time during the summer holidays. My duties included collecting kiddies from school, walking the dog, cooking nutritional meals,and any house work, I also regularly stayed over when parents took a trip or traveled for work etc. I spent holidays abroad with them in the summer.
I am living in Dublin 4 and am available to work all areas of Dublin.
I am caring, reliable, and well experienced working with babies and children of all ages. I love to work with children, have great patience and seeking full time position. Dont hesitate to email me with any questions you have I have any questions.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;