Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child minder wanted in Firies area

Child minder wanted in Firies area           reply
28/08/2013 14:45 - Kerry Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´m looking for a child minder to mind 6mth old from October either in child´s home or child minders on a part time basis, please pm me to discuss further

re : Child minder wanted in Firies area           reply
28/08/2013 15:25 - Kerry Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Shannon. I am in childminding since I left school. I have the Level 5 and Level 6 Childcare qualifications. I have a lot of experience with children of all ages having worked in a childcare centre, babysat in a hotel for a number of years and plenty of private childminding. I am very patient and understanding. I have my own car and full clean licence and I am willing to collect and drop off children within a reasonable distance if needed, this includes school runs etc. I have references and Garda vetting. I also have first aid. I am open to minding children in your home or mine depending on different circumstances. I love working with children and I am a bubbly and friendly person. I like to make my job as enjoyable for the children as possible.
At the moment I am working some days but if you would like to contact me and let me know a bit more about what kind of hours you need I will do my best to help. Also my sister does is with me so you can be guaranteed one of us will be available.
What hours in particular would you be looking for someone?
Contact me on 0876853541 or email me at shannonregan123@hotmail.com
Look forward to hearing from you, Thanks!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;