Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Child minder wanted in kilcullen

Child minder wanted in kilcullen           reply
13/03/2018 09:27 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Child minder wanted In kilcullen to mind 5 month old baby boy in own home. Must be comfortable around dogs. 4 to 5 days a week 9.30-5.30.

re : Child minder wanted in kilcullen           reply
13/03/2018 13:34 - Kildare Childminders
hi could you tell me a bit more about what you are looking for?i am situated in the curragh but drive.& have 14 years experience working with children, i have an add up on school days you might have seen.how many hours a week would it be for? & would you be in a position to pay my stamp.
i look forward to hearing back from you
regards
ashling

13/03/2018 13:37 - Kildare Childminders
Hi I´m a mature mum of two teenagers living in Kilcullen currently caring for an 18month old boy and his 3year old sister. Their family circumstances are changing soon so I will be available to care for other children soon.If you would like to have a chat feel free to contact me...Thanks

re... : Child minder wanted in kilcullen           reply
14/03/2018 11:37 - Kildare Childminders
Sent you a pm 😊

20/03/2018 22:44 - Kildare Childminders
Hi ciara
Im available for this position if you want to get in contact

25/03/2018 13:30 - Kildare Childminders
Hi. Are you still looking for a childminder. I am looking after children for many years, living in Newbridge I have excellent references, I have my own transport, Do not smoke, I´m Irish, can you tell me a bit more about the job and where are you living. What school does your children go to.my email is lizcahill21@gmail.com. Thanks liz.

25/03/2018 13:38 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, are you still looking for a childminder, I am looking after children for many years, I have excellent references, have my own transport, Do not smoke, I´m Irish and living in Newbridge. Can you tell me a bit more about the job the hours , and where you´re living thanks Liz.

25/03/2018 13:41 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, are you still looking for a childminder, I am looking after children for many years, I have excellent references, have my own transport, Do not smoke, I´m Irish and living in Newbridge. Can you tell me a bit more about the job the hours , and where you´re living thanks Liz.

15/04/2018 16:54 - Kildare Childminders
I sent you a reply to your childminding position, Did you get a childminder, Thanks Liz.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;