Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

ChildCare Dublin 5

re... : ChildCare Dublin 5           reply
01/01/2014 20:56 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Lesley Unfortunately there are no spaces available. If any should become available i will post here. Thank you for ur interest. Good luck finding a minder for your little one. Sorry for the inconvenience

re : ChildCare Dublin 5           reply
31/12/2013 16:16 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, Do you still have a space available. I am looking for someone to mind my 17 mth old baby 4 days a week (Mon & Wed-Fri) from 8-3. Many Thanks, Lesley

ChildCare Dublin 5           reply
02/12/2013 21:25 - Dublin North Childminders
Thank you to those of you who pm me. There is now just one space left. Cant wait to meet all of your little ones in the new year.

ChildCare Dublin 5           reply
01/12/2013 16:56 - Dublin North Childminders
I am looking to start providing a childcare service from my own home and I am just looking for some feedback and advice from parents. The ratio for adults to children is 1:6 by law. I am ideally looking to take 5 children into my care and two of those spaces are already taken.
I have a Childcare Diploma. Can provide references from parents whose children i have looked after and i am currently awaiting garda vetting. I know all about the day to day running of a creche and these are the type of services I hope to provide. Free play, song/story time, arts and crafts etc. I also hope to provide toys, games, puzzles, books etc. and hope to teach the children in a care free, fun environment. Nutritious meals, nappy changing/potty training will also be availabe.
As well as the things I have mentioned above I will be converting a room of my home into a ´play room´ and installing nanny cams that can be accessed by parents via their mobile phones. So you can keep a close eye on your little ones. Excellent Rates. Should anyone be interested, or like more information. Please pm me.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;