Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childcare needed Castleknock area

Childcare needed Castleknock area           reply
17/06/2010 15:26 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
I am looking for a childminder from Sept. We are living in Castleknock with a 3.5 year old boy who is in montessori in the morning and a little girl who will be 8 months when I return to work.

Could you please let me know if you are interested in this position, with details of your weekly rates.
If you are willing to mind in your own home please provide details on number of childern you already cater for.
If you are willing to mind in my home please provide details of your expected job description.

Many thanks
Nicola

re : Childcare needed Castleknock area           reply
22/06/2010 19:02 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, this is vijaya.i am from india.i am living in blanchardstown.coolmine. i have exp. in childminding since 2004. i worked magic years few days.i was working play school in india. at the moment i am working in maynooth for minding 2 1/2iyears old boy and 2 months old girl in doctors house. when he was in 6th month i am joinging there,now he is 21/2 years. alsmost 2 years finished in doctors house. she was in maternity leave. thats why i am looking full time work around this area. if you need my help please give me mail or phone.0863367955. i will give doctors ref. as well. i am mother of one, he is 10 years. non smoker/drinker/driver. i am looking liveout position. thanks.

29/06/2010 19:58 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello Nicola,

My name is Tracy and I currently live in Castleknock. I am a wife and a mother to a 13 yr. old daughter. I am originally from America where I enjoyed being a stay at home mother for 10 years. I am a former nurse who is trained in Pediatric/Adult CPR and first aid and I am also Montessori teacher where I was a leader teacher for several years for the age of 3-6.

I am looking to childmind in my own home for infants and pre-school aged children. I have my own car and I am willing and able to make pick ups if you are needing transportation for your son from Montessori school. Currently I am not caring for any children as I have just begun the process to provide my services.

I am interested in a small group so I can provide more one-on-one attention to each child/infant. I am interested in the quality of care and not the quanity of children in my home.

Please let me know if you are interested.
Thank you very much.
Tracy

14/05/2013 16:03 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Nicola, my name is Jean MacDonnell, my children are now aged 13 and 11 - my son is in first year in Castleknock College and my daughter is in 5th class in St. Brigid´s Beechpark Avenue. I am currently not looking after any children as you can see from above! If you are interested in calling me we could discuss your childcare needs in more detail - my number is 0876938110. Thanks! - Jean

14/05/2013 17:52 - Dublin West Childminders
jean that post is 3 years old.

discussion forum terms & conditions