Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childcare required - Monkstown - 3days/week

re : Childcare required - Monkstown - 3days/week           reply
28/09/2013 13:46 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi my name is kimberly i live in monkstown, i have just recently cared for two boys in their own.home, my duties included pick up from camp, prepared light snacks and organised daily activities such as.outdoor play and arts and crafts. i also do voultry work in a creche minding children aged 6months+ i have learnt so much by being there, i love working with.younger children. i have plenty of references. i am 100% reliable and trustworthy. if you would like to know more please do pm me, regards kimberly

Childcare required - Monkstown - 3days/week           reply
28/09/2013 12:20 - Dublin South Childminders
Monkstown. We are looking for an experienced childminder to mind our three children (aged five years, two years, and eight months) three days a week (Mon - Wed). Eight hours a day - flexible start time. Driving may be required for school pick up on rainy days (approx 2km). For more information, please send PM.

30/09/2013 08:49 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi My name is Jane,
I Live in BallyBrack. I Have my fetac level 5 in childcare and wish to go on to get my fetac Level 6.
I Have lots of experience from the ages of 1years of age right up to the age of 8 years.
I really enjoy working with children and have bein since a very very young age.
I Have 3 years experience of working with kids.
If you would like to get in contant with me my email adress is janemc208@hotmail.com

28/09/2013 13:45 - Dublin South Childminders
hi my name is kimberly i live in monkstown, i have just recently cared for two boys in their own.home, my duties included pick up from camp, prepared light snacks and organised daily activities such as.outdoor play and arts and crafts. i also do voultry work in a creche minding children aged 6months+ i have learnt so much by being there, i love working with.younger children. i have plenty of references. i am 100% reliable and trustworthy. if you would like to know more please do pm me, regards kimberly

discussion forum terms & conditions

;