Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childcare wanted in own home

re : Childcare wanted in own home           reply
10/04/2014 22:02 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´m an Irish mammy with 3 grown up boys. I am friendly and trustworthy. I have worked in the Ballybrack community as a Project Worker for years with children and adults.
Some of the activities I organised were art, drama, jewellery making and others.
I have worked as a Volunteer in the Carmona Services with people with Physical and Intellectual Disabilities 2 days a week and I got great pleasure from this work.
I have been with the same lovely family for 2 years, a boy who’s 8 and a girl who’s 2. My duties were supervise with homework, light meals and lots of play and outdoor activities. Sometimes parents were away for weekends and I had the children from Friday to Sunday.
I was minding 2 boys age 2 and 5 on a full time basis for the last nine months. They have become part of our family,
My current job( After School Care for 9 Year Old Girl) is about to finish up in the next couple of weeks, duties include, Supervision of Homework, Play Dates, Bring and collect from after school activities, and basically have fun. I am available to start
I have a full clean driving licence.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Childcare wanted in own home           reply
02/04/2014 21:21 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Mature, experienced childminder wanted to care for 11 month old baby in our own home , Mon, Tues 8am- 5.30pm starting June. Dub 18- Carrickmines area. Must be non- smoker, driver with own car, full Irish driving licence , references essential, flexible to increase days if needed in future.
Please pm me if interested to forward CV.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;