Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childcare worker available kilkenny area

re... : Childcare worker available kilkenny area           reply
01/04/2014 13:08 - Kilkenny Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
Early mornings would not be a problem. Are you looking for someone for four days or three? and until what time in the day would you require someone to work until?

Childcare worker available kilkenny area           reply
26/03/2014 20:48 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi my name is Amy, I am 22years of age and I am a fun, caring and creative person. I have a level 8 degree in social science and I am currently completing a level 6 fetac certificate in early childhood care and education in kilkenny. I have some experience working in a creche/montessori setting with children from four months to 5 years, this setting also included afterschool care so I would have some experience there also. I have garda vetting, first aid and I currently hold a provisional licience, however I do have my own car and I hope to complete my full test soon. I understand it can be difficult in trusting and choosing someone to take care of your children, however I will do the best I can to earn your trust and care and educate your child/children to the best of my ability.

re : Childcare worker available kilkenny area           reply
11/06/2015 11:19 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi Amy,
Just wondering if you have found a suitable position over the summer. We have four children a little baby which I will be mostly minding and then 3 other children who need to be brought here and there over the summer months. light lunches etc prepared etc. I am looking for someone 2-3 days per week over the summer. We live just a few minutes from kilkenny city. :)

31/03/2014 17:42 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi Amy
We´re based in KK city and are looking for someone from mid July / August. 3 days a week would be an early start -6:30a as I have to get the train to work in Dublin. The forth day would be in KK. Not sure if you are looking for an early start three days? If so let me know and we can chat further. Thanks

27/03/2014 16:26 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi Amy, just wondering where in kk u are.? I am in south kk n looking for a full time childminder

re... : Childcare worker available kilkenny area           reply
31/03/2014 08:48 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi,
I am located in North kilkenny but I have no problem with travelling. Where are you located in south Kilkenny? Could you tell me a little about the job?
Amy :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;