Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childhood teacher available to work in childcare

Childhood teacher available to work in childcare           reply
28/10/2015 11:42 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am Maria. I studied Early Childhood Education in Madrid. I´ve always been very interested in education. My studies were focused on children aged 0 to 6, for me this period is the most amazing and the most special one. Being a childhood teacher means accompanying children in their growth, trusting them, knowing their interests and providing the necessary means for their development.
Presently I like doing research and training on alternative pedagogies (Montessori, Rebeca Wild, libertarian pedagogy, democratic schools ...) These pedagogies encourage the children and respect them. It is proven that our brains develop favorably when we use them while feeling enthusiastic. These schools attempt to respond to the curiosity and enthusiasm of the students and give great importance to free play and emotional intelligence. This is the type of education I believe in. For me, education is an attitude and the motor that moves the world.
I have worked with children in extra curricular classes, in the schools and babysitting. I have also volunteered in play activites with children with special educational needs. I can send you my cv.

I would like to have an opportunity on the labor market and contribute with my knowledge. I will be available the second week of November. The 5 November I am going to be in Ireland. Maybe we can meet in person. You can contact with me by mail “maria.acereto”@gmail.com or phone number (+34) 696630941 Thanks for considering my possible candidacy.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
IMG-20150320-WA0014.jpg