Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childmimder Needed Termtime Only- starting 2015

re : Childmimder Needed Termtime Only- starting 2015           reply
02/10/2014 13:02 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello, my name is Martha Doyle. I am a 47 year old, mother of one teenage boy (aged 17). I have a lot of experience with children of all ages, having reared my own son and minded all my nephews at various ages over the years and some children outside the family also. I am currently minding my Grand-niece who is 2 and a half years old, for 3 days a week in my own home.
I live on Old Court Avenue in Ballycullen, Firhouse, opposite Holy Rosary Primary School, and close to the m50. My home is smoke and pet free, and I live close to a nice park which is lovely for walks and feeding the ducks! My rate is 5 euros per hour. I look forward to hearing from you.

Childmimder Needed Termtime Only- starting 2015           reply
01/10/2014 21:30 - Dublin South Childminders
Reliable, caring person wanted to mind our 7 month old baby girl. Teacher´s hours. Termtime only. Would prefer to drop to childminder´s home. We are looking for someone near our home- d6/d6w or near work -Dun Laoghaire(Blackrock, Monkstown). If you are interested please PM me with your rates. Looking forward to hearing from you!

re... : Childmimder Needed Termtime Only- starting 2015           reply
05/10/2014 22:12 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Martha,
unfortunately Firhouse is not a convenient location for us. Thank you for your reply anyway!
best Regards,
Emer

re... : Childmimder Needed Termtime Only- starting 2015           reply
06/10/2014 06:41 - Dublin South Childminders
Thank you for responding, that´s no problem.
Wishing you all the very best.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;