Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminded Available Naas and Surrounding areas

Childminded Available Naas and Surrounding areas           reply
23/10/2017 12:49 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am an experienced childminder living in the Naas area. I am available to mind your children full time in your own home with my 18 month old girl Monday to Sunday. I am currently looking after 2 boys and 1 man who is autistic. Unfortunately I am not getting enough hours here and that’s why I am looking for a different job. I have the healthcare and maternity care course completed. I have first aid and I am Garda Vetted. I am currently studying Social care Part time two nights a week. I am a non smoker and have a full clean driving license. I am an energetic and warm loving mum. I am reliable and love the outdoors. I can cook nutritious meals, do housework, make lunches, etc. I have a genuine love for children. I have a lot of patience. I have experience with children and babies from all ages. I also have excellent experience with children and adults with disabilities. If you are interested please PM me as I would really love to hear from you! Thanks very much.

Laura

re : Childminded Available Naas and Surrounding areas           reply
08/11/2017 17:19 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, my name is kelley and i am interested in your ad. I am looking for a childminder from january to look after my little boy who will be one in january. I work monday to thursday and would need a minder here at the house from 7.45 till 3.30/4pm. I would like to enquire with you as to your daily rate? Btw we live near donadea. If yoi would like to talk to me you can contact me on 0862687849.
Many thanks,
Kelley

discussion forum terms & conditions

;