Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder (or Maternity Nurse) in Arklow Available-Irish mother with degree in childcare and maternity nursing

Childminder (or Maternity Nurse) in Arklow Available-Irish mother with degree in childcare and maternity nursing           reply
07/09/2015 17:14 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there- my name is Claire and I have over Ten years professional experience in Childcare settings. I received my degree in Early Childhood Care and Edication from DIT in 2007, and went on to study Postnatal Care/Newborn maternity nursing in England in 2011.
Up until having my second baby, I was a Supervisor in a busy Dublin Crèche. In the past, I have nannied and worked as 24hr and weekend care for new parents, helping them establish routines for their new additions.
My family and I moved to Arklow last year, and instead of working back in Dublin I have decided to stay in Arklow and offer my services here for all busy parents that may be in need of a trustworthy, honest and creative childminder to not just ´mind´ your child, but offer new learning experiences everyday through various indoor and outdoor activities.
Please PM me if you have any questions or want further information.
Thank you!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;