Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder / Afterschool care in the Rathfarnham / Dundrum/Knocklyon/Ballinteer area

re : Childminder / Afterschool care in the Rathfarnham / Dundrum/Knocklyon/Ballinteer area           reply
09/11/2016 20:53 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello Ruth
I Live in Templeroan Knocklyon & am looking for a childminder starting in Jan/Feb 2017 for 3 kids. 1 baby (11mts in Jan), 4yr old girl & & yr old boy. I need a collect in Greenlea Terenure @12 for my 4yr old (until May 2017 then she attends Colmcilles Knocklyon Sept 17) & a 2.30pm collect in Colmcilles for my Son.
Hours would be 08.30 - 5.30pm 3 days a week. Term time does not suit.
If this is of interest to you please contact me sasquinn@gmail.com.

Childminder / Afterschool care in the Rathfarnham / Dundrum/Knocklyon/Ballinteer area           reply
03/11/2016 17:36 - Dublin South Childminders
Afterschool childminder available from January to mind children in my own home. I have Garda Vetting and Referees. I also have a clean full drivers license and I am a non smoker.
Pm me if interested.

re... : Childminder / Afterschool care in the Rathfarnham / Dundrum/Knocklyon/Ballinteer area           reply
10/11/2016 10:59 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Ruth,
I had sent a PM but not sure if it sent or not. We are looking for a childminder for our 2 little girls -aged 3 yrs and 10 months old. Our 3 year old going to montessori at knocklyon lodge beside colmcilles and would need to be collected at 12pm each day. We are looking for someone to do 3 days a week from 8-5pm approx. Currently, we have grandparents helping us out but would be ready to begin with a suitable childminder as soon as possible.
thanks
joanna

re... : Childminder / Afterschool care in the Rathfarnham / Dundrum/Knocklyon/Ballinteer area           reply
09/11/2016 23:35 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there ,
I tried emailing but it´s telling me ur address is invalid.
I´m looking for a childminding job to start in January , February would be too late for me.
We are moving to knocklyon / rathfarnham area in December. I have an 8 year old that I am actually trying to get a place for in St. Colmcilles, so that pick up would be grand. 
What are your rates of pay ? 
You would be needing childminding on school holidays too ? 
Ruth

10/11/2016 07:19 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
My name is Deirdre and I live in Firhouse. I am a mother of three school going children, the oldest been 14 and the youngest been 7. I am a well known childminder in the area and have been childminding for the last six years. My home is very child friendly and there are plenty of toys for them to play with. I live five minutes from the park which I visit on a regular basis. I can also get references if you request them. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Deirdre

discussion forum terms & conditions

;