Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder / Nanny required for Lansdowne Park, Ennis Road

Childminder / Nanny required for Lansdowne Park, Ennis Road           reply
28/08/2014 12:31 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
I have 2 kids, a boy aged 6 (7 in October) and a girl aged 10. The kids are in school in Gaelscoil Sairseal (until 2:10 pm) and in Salesians (until 2:30 pm). I am looking for someone from 2:00 - 6:00 pm Monday to Friday with the potential for more hours if required but a guarantee of 20 hours a week. Need assistance with collection from school, homework and meals. Will need to provide your own transport for collection from school.

If you are interested please let me know - diarmuidhaugh@hotmail.com

Regards,
Diarmuid.

re : Childminder / Nanny required for Lansdowne Park, Ennis Road           reply
02/09/2014 08:36 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi my name is ann I live in raheen.i am am 44 years of age I would be interested in the job I have worked with children for many years I love it.have my own car and have good reference if you would like to contact me on 0876158939 thanks ann hogan.

re... : Childminder / Nanny required for Lansdowne Park, Ennis Road           reply
03/09/2014 14:20 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi Ann,
Sorry the role was filled on Monday and confirmed yesterday. The person started today. If it does not work I will let you know as you were the second person to apply. I don´t think you will have any problem finding this type of work as there looks to be a lot of demand. I have your number anyway.
Best of luck in the search.
Diarmuid.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;