Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder / Nanny wanted

Childminder / Nanny wanted           reply
11/06/2014 21:31 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Are you a kind, patient, energetic, caring, experienced, fun, responsible and reliable childcare professional ? Then we would love to hear from you…

We have 3 children (6, 4, and 1) and we are looking for a childminder / nanny to mind our children, for three full days a week (from 8 to 5.30), with the possibility of additional hours.

This role will commence in late August or the first week of September.

We are based in Churchtown, 5 minutes walk from the Dundrum Luas stop.

Our eldest two children are in school and montessori in Dundrum until lunchtime, so during term time you will only have the baby at home in the mornings.

The role will involve school drop-off and collections, minding the baby at home, homework supervision, preparation of childrens’ food, and lots of play, fun and outdoor activities.

We are looking for someone with childcare experience, excellent references and preferably a full clean driving licence with experience of driving in Ireland.

This is a great long-term opportunity for the right person. If you are interested, then please send me a message or email to churchtownmum@gmail.com
Thank you !

re : Childminder / Nanny wanted           reply
12/06/2014 20:01 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello Mums & Dads,
I´m an Irish Mum who minds Babies/Children in my own home.
It´s a large house in Dundrum near the balally Luas line with a large garden and a large playroom dedicated to the children´s play area. Sleeping rooms available.
I live beside a park with 2 different playgrounds for sunny days out.
I have first aid training. NO PETS and my home is a SMOKE FREE HOUSE. I´m a NON smoker.
I also offer first aid training.
Full time children and after school children welcome... all ages. Only full time positions available. I´m available all year round !
My times are very flexible as I work from home and wont charge late fees !
My home is warm, cozy, safe and fun.
I have a huge interest in cooking and nutrition so all meals are homemade and nutritiously balanced.
I have years of experience and mother myself so I have loads of fantastic references and I´m a registered childminder. I´m available all year round.
my location suits suits perfectly, what school are your children in ?
Natasha

discussion forum terms & conditions

;