Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder/ Babysitter available

Childminder/ Babysitter available           reply
09/09/2019 21:57 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello, my name is Fenela, I have worked as a psychologist at the John Langdon Down Foundation with people with special needs and I have just finished the school year as an after school coordinator and kindergarten teacher. I am looking for job to take care of the little ones. I have been a babysitter in France before and I have experience working at the Altus school for 2 years. I love the children and I would like to have the opportunity to work as a childminder or babysitter. I live in Blackrock and I am looking for a job that is nearby. I can send my full CV so you can get to know all of my working experience with children.

Kind regards,

Fenela Smith

re : Childminder/ Babysitter available           reply
11/09/2019 09:03 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
My name is Aoife I live in Blackrock and need someone to collect my daughter from school nearby at 2.15 and walk home with her. Stay with her ( and the other two who come home alone) prepare dinner, supervise homework, light housework 4 days a week until approx 6.15. Rate 10 euro per hour. Does this sound interesting. We live in Priory Grove.
Regards
Aoife

11/09/2019 19:41 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
We are looking for a childminder for our 11 month old son, all day on Thursday and Fridays. If you would be interested please text me on 0877174153.
Thank you,
Josie

13/09/2019 21:41 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Fenela,
We’re looking for a nanny/ childminder to look after our two children, aged 3 and 6 years, Monday to Wednesday from 12.30pm to 6pm. We live in Mount Merrion. Regards, Ciara.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;