Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder- Barna/ Galway City

Childminder- Barna/ Galway City           reply
13/01/2016 15:12 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am looking for a childminder for 4 days a week from the end of April. My little girl will be 10 months at the time. Looking for someone who will be gentle and flexible to her needs.
Thanks!

re : Childminder- Barna/ Galway City           reply
20/01/2016 21:57 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there, I am a highly qualified and experienced early childhood educater available to care for children from The end of April. I am a mature student currently in my second year of a degree in early childhood studies. I have already completed fetac level 5&6 in early childhood studies, I am Garda vetted and I hold a full drivers licence. I have a keen interest in child development and I have endless experience working with children from 0-12 years. I have previously worked with families, in pre-schools and I have ran my own playgroup before starting my degree (references available). I am a friendly, kind, caring, motherly and fun loving individual who ensures consistent quality interactions with the children I care for. I am mature and reliable and I particuarly love working with young babies and young children. I know all of the fantastic playgroups/toddler events/child friendly spots Galway has to offer and I would be happy to bring your children along to these to aid their social interaction if requested. I am open to consider all requirements/situations part/full time so Please feel free to email me at gemmaholland2@gmail.com to discuss your needs further.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;