Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder- Kilmainham

Childminder- Kilmainham           reply
07/12/2015 16:57 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello there
We´re looking for a childminder in the Kilmainham area starting in January/February.
Our very nice baby was born in August and is genuinely very lovely.
We would be looking for a childminder on a part-time basis- Monday-Friday from 1pm to 5.30.
Please let us know if you would be interested.
References will be required.
Many thanks
Catriona

re : Childminder- Kilmainham           reply
29/12/2015 23:13 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello there.I´m Mary Ann,a Filipina mum willing to mind your little angel.im 34years old mother of two.im vey loving,understanding and caring.i have have a lot of experiences because I´m a mother my self too.i have 6 years of childminding here in Ireland.i have experiences. Minding two sets of twins too.i can read,write and speak english fluently.I´m not smoking.i can give good Irish references upon your request.if your interested please let me know.my email address is annopet@yahoo.com.ph or you can rang me at 0871690242.thank yo so much.im looking forward to hear more from you.God Bless.

re : Childminder- Kilmainham           reply
29/12/2015 11:37 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is Barbara i am a grandmother of two i live in walkinstown i have worked minding children over the years .I would be interested in meeting with you and your little boy ,as i know how important it is for you to be happy and content with choice of applicant for such a special little boy. I look forward to hearing from you
Regards Mrs Barbara Judge

discussion forum terms & conditions

;