Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder /nanny for 3 year old boy Kilmainhan

Childminder /nanny for 3 year old boy Kilmainhan           reply
03/07/2017 14:21 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello

We are looking for a nanny or childminder to take care of our three year old little boy in our home in Kilmainham.

The role is full time ( an immediate start) but will be a part time role ( half days) from September as he is starting preschool.

The role involves playing with him, taking him out to the zoo, parks etc and to play with his friends in the area. He loves the outdoors, running, playing football! We are five minutes from Luas stop at St James Hospital and bus routes.

We would love to hear from you if you have good experience taking care of children, enjoy being with them and have good English.

Please do get in touch if you are interested. I will need a cv and references.
Thanks so much
Jen

re : Childminder /nanny for 3 year old boy Kilmainhan           reply
05/07/2017 11:47 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi JEN, Im Aracelli from Ecuador , Im available to work and I have long experience about children, I was a primery school teacher in my country and I have reference from here in Dublin. I love so much to work with children.
My phone number is 0871668791 , thanks aracelli

re : Childminder /nanny for 3 year old boy Kilmainhan           reply
10/07/2017 16:05 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I have just seen your post, and I´m very interested.
My name is Emma, and I am from Dublin. I have just finished minding a 3 year old and 2 year old. I have my own 4 year old daughter, who loves playing and interacting with other children. She will be starting school in September so from then my time will be fully devoted to collecting your son.
I am big into arts and crafts and engaging with children through imaginative and creative play.
References are available and I am garda vetted from previous volunteering with St Vincent De Paul.
I hope you consider me for this role and I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Emma

discussion forum terms & conditions

;