Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder

re : Childminder           reply
10/02/2012 12:23 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
Hi Tony,
I agree with ladycam. If you have a minder going to your home you will have to pay at least minimum wage. To take her to a childminders home you would pay around 5 euros an hour, plus she will probably have some company there. I am sure will have no problem filling the position. The best of luck.

10/02/2012 22:21 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi Tony,
My name is Denise and I am available to mind children in my own home. I am a mother of three and live in Swords Manor. I have been minding children for 19 years and can provide outstanding references. I am a non-smoker and don´t have any pets. I would love to talk to you about this in person. If you are interested then reply and I will give you my phone number.
Really looking forward to hearing from you!

10/02/2012 11:36 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
If you have a childminder come to your home, you, as their employer, are responsible for tax, prsi etc. Normally you would be looking at paying somewhere in the region of €10 per hr.
If your child is minded in childminders home, it would be closer to half that and you would have no responsibility for tax etc.
Hope that helps

11/02/2012 09:19 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi Tony, my name is Paula i am a mother of 3 , 2 boys & 1 girl my daughter is also 2
years old , i live in the swords area, i would be interested in minding your daughter in my own home, i am a non smoker ... if you would like to discuss this further please contact me for further information.
Regards Paula.
rochepaula@eircom.net

Childminder           reply
09/02/2012 22:49 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Dublin North)
Hi All,

I am considering using a childminder to mind my two year old daughter in my home, for the approximate hours, 8.30am to 2.00pm, Monday to Friday. I would appreciate any views on costs, advantages, drawbacks, etc. I live in the Swords area. Also, are there any childminders out there that would be interested?

Thanks a mil,
Tony

discussion forum terms & conditions

;