Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder

re... : Childminder           reply
18/06/2014 14:03 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Joelle, Can I please ask if you mind in your own house and what area you live in. Also can you do pick up from schools.

18/06/2014 13:27 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi Joelle, School is actually in the city and Im sorry but you would need to be able to drive. Thank You for contacting me though

19/06/2014 09:51 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi Kathy, Thank You for contacting me I am looking for someone alittle closer to Dooradoyle and Raheen. Also that´s where my children would be going to school as Im looking for scholl pick up also.

18/06/2014 13:37 - Limerick City Childminders
Thank you too.

re : Childminder           reply
18/06/2014 12:46 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi my name is Joelle and I have a BA in early childhood care and education and plenty of experience working with children in both home environment and creche settings. i would be the perfect candidate for this position as i could provide your child not just with the physical needs of nappy changing , feeding etc. but enhance your child´s emotional social and cognitive well being, through activities and play. if you require any further information don´t hesitate to call 0876900266.Thanking you.

Childminder           reply
02/05/2014 10:56 - Limerick City Childminders
I am looking for a Childminder for two children one starting school in September and one full time care 9-5pm in Raheen/Dooradoyle area but willing to travel alittle outside these boundaries. Also you like an option to pick from school.

18/06/2014 22:34 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi my name is Kathy and I have 28yrs experience in child minding. I am kind, reliable, flexible and love my job. I look after children in my own home in castletroy and would be very interested in your ad, for more details you can reply to me on here or by phone on 085 2705970

25/06/2014 22:24 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi I am a childminder living in Dooradoyle .I have over 20 years experience with children . I am kind ,reliable,honest and caring .I drive so I can do school runs . Please feel free to contact me . regards Caroline .

18/06/2014 13:11 - Limerick City Childminders
I am living in Stoneyhurst in Dooradoyle. I can mind children in your home or my home and would be able to do school pick ups if it was in my area as i am not driving yet.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;