Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder

Childminder           reply
01/08/2022 12:12 - Waterford Childminders (Locality: Waterford)
-----------------------------------
Hi! I´m Ber, a mature mum to two children aged 22 and 20. I´m garda vetted and Tusla certified and I dont smoke. I have 25plus years experience in child care including working as an au pair in America looking after three young children under 9. I have minded children for several families where the ages range from 6 weeks to 14 years old. I can supply excellent references if required. I enjoy baking, arts and crafts, music, movies, animals, walking, nature, good food! I have a full clean driving licence. I am kind and patient, caring and friendly. If you need any more information please feel free to contact me. Kind regards Ber

re : Childminder           reply
02/09/2022 21:56 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Ber
I’m in need of childcare for three children, 3,4and 6. With school pick up. Monday - Friday first pick up till 5pm.
So what I need is:
1: youngest is lee he’s 3. He goes to St. Declan’s pre-school, he finish’s at 11 am for the first week.
Tuesdays and Fridays he will have after school so he won’t need collecting. As I have arranged for pick up on those days.
2: middle is grace. She’s 4, 5 next week. She is in St. John of gods school junior infants, she finishes at 12, for the first few days and then 1.20
3: the oldest is Hannah she is in 1st class same school as grace. She finishes at 1.20 for the few day then 2.20.
If this is suited please contact me

discussion forum terms & conditions

;