Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder Advice

Childminder Advice           reply
12/03/2015 12:48 - Cavan Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi all

Deperately needing some advice regarding childminders available in Cavan. I will be moving to Cavan in the next few weeks. I have an 8 year old daughter who will be attending school in either Cavan Town or Arva. The reason I have not made a solid decision on the school is that I have no idea what childminding provision will be available. I work in Dublin 2 so will need to leave Cavan town on the 7am bus to get there on time. I would need someone who would be willing to take care of my daughter until school time and then drop her to school. The option of after school hours would be open too however I am sure there after afterschool clubs I could explore if this wasn´t what the childminder wanted. She would then be picked up between 430 and 5pm. If anybody knows anyone in the Arva or Cavan Town area who would be interested I would really appreciate the chance to chat. I would be looking towards July/August to start, by the time we move into our new home etc. Thanks so much in advance. :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;